Whoa, it’s been an incredible few months! Not only has the time flown by, our numbers are way up. Welcome to all our new readers – I’m glad you’re here!
The number of daily readers continues to climb and in case you haven’t noticed the subscriber count lately, they’re climbing like crazy! We began the year around 1500 subscribers, now we’ve topped the 4000 mark. I’m grateful and humbled by the growth. Simple Marriage was featured on my.yahoo.com right before Valentine’s Day. I don’t know how we ended up there, but I glad we did. It’s brought a lot of new people to our community.
I’m putting the finishing touches on my marriage workbook. My goal is to have it available in March. The feedback I’ve received thus far on the book has been great. I look forward to hearing from you about how this workbook has taken your marriage from one level to another even better.
Now on to the best posts from the past two months:
Simple Marriage contributor Mary Ann Crossno led us through:
- How To Spot And Defeat The Four Marriage Killers
- Complaining â€“ the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- How To Say I’m Sorry: The 5 Steps To A Genuine Apology
- How To Fight In Marriage: Start Well – End Well
A series on communication in marriage:
Some other posts you may have missed:
- Quality Time: How To Find More And Some Ideas On How To Use It
- Learning To Love – A Lifelong Journey
- How â€œI Remember Whenâ€¦â€ Is A Major Pitfall In Marriage
- Whatâ€™s YOUR Big Idea?
A huge response from all our lurkers:
Plus there were a few guest posts worth checking out:
- The Unwavering Faith Of Marriage By Sean of Writer Dad
- 12 Bold Ideas For A Happy Marriage By Tess of The Bold Life
- How to Make More Free Time for Your Spouse or Family By Leo of Zen Habits
Connect With Other Passionate Listeners
Join our dynamic, engaged community of married people, who are the real heroes that make all this possible. And get access to some free eBooks. How cool is that?