July was another great month here at Simple Marriages. And once again, this is thanks entirely to you loyal readers. So thank you for making this project happen.
There were many new readers who joined us in July. Welcome to the Simple Marriage fellowship. We’re glad you’ve joined our bid to take over the world.
In case you missed anything in July, here are a few of the best posts.
- Ho Hum Marriage? 9 Ways To Add Some Spice
- The 5 Steps To A Simple Marriage- Part 3: Stand Up!
- The Lazy Marriage’s Budget
- The Simple Marriage Guide
- How To Choose A Shrink: Part 2
The Man Up/Woman Up series continues.
There was a major announcement!
Plus there was a new series of interviews on Simplifying Marriage.
And there were a few ask the reader posts that had some good discussion.
- Ask The Readers: Guys Weekends/ Girls Weekends
- Ask The Readers: His And Her Checking Accounts
- Ask The Readers: Kid-less Weekends
I’ll be traveling a lot in August but I look forward to seeing what unfolds with our project. Blessings!
Connect With Other Passionate Listeners
Join our dynamic, engaged community of married people, who are the real heroes that make all this possible. And get access to some free eBooks. How cool is that?