Hey there friend, welcome to Simple Marriage.
We’re very glad you’re here, and can’t wait to see what you’ve got to say to our little community that will help enhance, enlighten, and uplift relationships and life in general.
Before you share your wisdom in the comment section of our home, please take a moment to look over the helpful guidelines below.
The Do’s Of Commenting
Here’s the type of stuff we love:
- Wickedly smart ideas that expand on an article’s premise
- Funny, relevant references or jokes that carry the conversation forward
- Useful (not stupid or ugly) criticism
- Any combination of the above
Here are some examples (not comprehensive, but you’ll get the idea) of types of comments that’ll ensure your failure to communicate, at least on Simple Marriage:
- You’re an anonymous jerk
- Keywords in the name field instead of what your mom named you
- Comments that demonstrate you didn’t read, watch, or listen to the content
- Off topic personal or professional rants
- Any form of defamation
- Racist or obscene nastiness
- Violation of anyone’s copyright, trademark, etc.
- Spammy links back to your latest venture
And that’s it. Simple, right?
See you in the comments!