Photo courtesy Saket Yadav
There are many new readers who’ve joined us lately. Welcome.
The number one topic that brings people to Simple Marriages, according to the major search engines, continues to be sex. And since this is a big issue in most every marriage, or at least it’s an important part of most marriages, here’s a brief guide to all that I’ve written on the subject thus far (there’s more on the way).
One key to a happy and healthy marriage: keep your sex life alive.
Your sex life can often serve as a good barometer of your relationship. It can help both of you gauge the progress of your relationship. Sex is a language, and when you look at your sex life with your spouse, you can uncover what each of you are saying about the state of the marriage.
But the best part about the language of sex; you can become a better linguist with your spouse.
If you are looking to improve in this area of your marriage, here are a few links that cover this topic.
- Man Up/Woman Up: How To Have Curl Your Toes Sex
- Marital Flow: Simple and Healthy Ways to Deeper Connection in Marriage
- Marital Flow Part 2: Summit, Experience Deeper Connection in Marriage
And to add a touch of spice
- How to Have an Affairâ€¦ With Your Spouse
- Ho Hum Marriage? 9 Ways To Add Some Spice
- 7 Marriage Hacks to More Passion and Adventure
- A Frugal Marriage Equals More Passion
Connect With Other Passionate Listeners
Join our dynamic, engaged community of married people, who are the real heroes that make all this possible. And get access to some free eBooks. How cool is that?