“Doing is never enough if you neglect Being. The ego knows nothing of Being but believes you will eventually be saved by doing. If you are in the grip of the ego, you believe that by doing more and more you will eventually accumulate enough ‘doings’ to make yourself feel complete at some point in the future. You won’t. You will only lose yourself in doing. The entire civilization is losing itself in doing that is not rooted in Being and thus becomes futile.”
― Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose
With the help of an amazing team of individuals who surround and support me here at Passionately Married, we’re working to develop a targeted network to guide married people in living passionately and fully alive in their current relationships.
Through articles, books, video courses and podcasts, we are creating resources you can utilize for research based marriage, relationship, family and personal improvement. This exhaustive source of wisdom will become a portal for discovering how to create your fullest, most impactful and purpose-filled life possible; your safe place to engage with like minded people; and your direct access to high quality coaching and counseling services to help you every step of the way.
Passionately Married is a journey. A long game. A destination. It’s a portal for those who desire to live life to the fullest.
A passionately married individual is someone who …
- Seeks to experience deep meaning, purpose, joy, fulfillment, and connection.
- Wants to explore and enjoy every nook and cranny of God’s incredible creation.
- Connects with and learns research based strategies to better their life and relationships.
- Is part of a supportive community of fellow lovers of life who have a deep desire to make maximum impact with their life too.
Is that you?
Here’s how Passionately Married is different:
- A unique content blend of research and science merged with faith, family, and real life conversations.
- A drive to challenge boundaries regarding what Christians usually discuss and address while still being God honoring in how life is lived.
- Transparency, authenticity, and radical honesty in all communication.
- Courage to defy the status quo and think outside the box.
- A focus upon producing content that makes this world a better place, rather than short-term shallow information, or social media likes and follows.
We are on a 100 year mission – impacting one marriage at a time. That marriage could produce kids who get married, who have kids who get married, and on it goes. That one marriage could create a legacy that is felt 100 years from now!
That’s our mission! And that one marriage is yours!
Ultimately, Passionately Married is a trusted source of information that will provide you with an honest and distinctive approach to discovering more health, joy and hope.
Despite what most other marriage and relationship books and websites propose …
- There is no step by step training in communication or negotiation.
- There is no teaching on understanding the differences between men and women.
What Passionately Married is offering is a topography of what the lay of the land really looks like and a better roadmap on how to get there.
The goal of this journey is not just a great marriage, or even great sex, but discovering that what one has within themselves is a great self and that marriage is the bootcamp wherein that person grows and develops into all that God intended them to be. (I’ll let you in on a little secret … growing your self up likely results in a great marriage, and great sex.)
Our message is a profoundly simple approach, yet it is extremely difficult to pull off. But it is well worth the effort and sacrifice.
Most people won’t have the courage to go there. Since you’ve read this far, I believe you can. And I believe you will!!
Connect With Other Passionate Listeners
Join our dynamic, engaged community of married people, who are the real heroes that make all this possible. And get access to some free eBooks. How cool is that?